Federal Signal Vision Programming

WhelenNDealin

Aug 6, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Not a huge FS guy myself, but that's a bloody good tutorial! Love the Whelen Edge on top of the Vision! Reminds me of the original RoboCop! If you put that on an 1987 Ford Taurus decked out like the ones in the movie, you'll become a hero to thousands, myself included. Also love the red-blue Jetsonic and the blue AeroDynic as well! I'm still new to older lightbars, but what's the blue lightbar to the left of the Edge? I loved that model of lightbar as a kid.

Your lightbar collection is a thing of beauty. My gut feeling tells me that what's in this video is only a small shred of the collection. I'd love to see more of that collection! Do you have a MARS Skybolt, by chance?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.