Federal Signal Vision SLR 53”

Status
Not open for further replies.

doctorkjt

May 25, 2010
Ft worth tx
i hope you will give me first right of refusal on this depending on the accessories. I want this badly but would like to get the low down on the above listed questions. please respond and I will likely buy if the situation is right. thank you, again and please, give me the opportunity to take this first.

dg0223

Feb 20, 2011
USA/Texas
That is one hell of a deal on a brand-new, four color SLR. Someone who needs one, and knows what the bar is capable of doing, should snap this up in a hurry. I wish our local PD would have these installed. They look nice.

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
If I could it would live a good life on the wall of my museum, err, garage.
GLWYS....

Reactions: D_101

deelony

May 23, 2010
LINY
Good price. $3250 is what i paid for mine from federal. What is the programming on this bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.