For Sale Federal Signal Vision SLR & SSP3000A

Status
Not open for further replies.

d119

May 26, 2010
CA - Land of Steady Red
I've decided to sell the Vision SLR and SSP3000A on my truck. Moving to a Whelen product.

Lightbar needs a replacement amber pod, and a replacement multi-color pod. The amber pod is slow to start up, the multicolor pod has the amber LEDs out.

Configured as follows: 3 amber-only pods, 4 multicolor pods. Rear TA. Side alley lights, front takedowns (one amber, one white).

Here is a link to a walkaround video of the lightbar showing everything and what the issues are. Sorry the video is sideways.

$1800 + Shipping gets you everything. I have the original box the lightbar came in, as I am the original owner. I purchased it 8 years ago direct from Federal Signal. I will include 6 gaskets for the pods that haven't had them replaced. I recently replaced one of the domes that was hit by road debris and cracked.

IMG_5969.JPG
IMG_5970.JPG

Reactions: OliverD

Towpro70

Apr 21, 2021
Griffin Georgia
I've decided to sell the Vision SLR and SSP3000A on my truck. Moving to a Whelen product.

Lightbar needs a replacement amber pod, and a replacement multi-color pod. The amber pod is slow to start up, the multicolor pod has the amber LEDs out.

Configured as follows: 3 amber-only pods, 4 multicolor pods. Rear TA. Side alley lights, front takedowns (one amber, one white).

Here is a link to a walkaround video of the lightbar showing everything and what the issues are. Sorry the video is sideways.

$1800 + Shipping gets you everything. I have the original box the lightbar came in, as I am the original owner. I purchased it 8 years ago direct from Federal Signal. I will include 6 gaskets for the pods that haven't had them replaced. I recently replaced one of the domes that was hit by road debris and cracked.

View attachment 227326
View attachment 227327
I am interested if you still have it please text me 4042936568

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.