Federal Signal XStream dashlight series

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
  • Solaris® LED reflector technology for better optical efficiency and superior off-axis warning
  • SpectraLux™ multicolor LED technology in combinations of Amber, Blue, Green, Red and White
  • Each light head includes three colors; (18) LEDs, (6) of each color
  • Low-profile design
  • Available in single or dual head models
  • Black polycarbonate housing
  • Each model features two recessed buttons, one to change flash pattern and other for color mode
  • (23) Flash patterns including random and steady; (10) color modes
  • Versatile mounting brackets and three different length snap-on visors included
  • Choice of cigarette plug or synchronized models
  • Cigarette plug models include two switches for on/off and steady-burn
  • Five-year warranty
  • https://www.fedsig.com/product/xstream
Xstream main shot.jpg xstream 2.jpg xstream kit 1.jpg xstream kit 2.jpg

nhfirefighter

May 21, 2010
USA-New Hampshire
Has anyone seen one in action yet? The price point for a tri-color dual unit is good.

I picked one up due to the great SNM price combined with their 20% off Memorial Day sale. I hadn’t read the dimensions and assumed it was similar in size to the Avenger II. Needless to say I was a bit surprised when I opened the box and saw how small the light was.

Never the less I tested it out and put it in service. I have to admit the light output is impressive. I thought the split patterns gave it a bit of a small twinkling look but the whole light pattern alternating between colors is strong and bright. The flash patterns seem improved over older FS flash patterns.

Overall I am happy with the light and would purchase again.

BigDogg795

May 21, 2010
Long Island, NY
I picked one up due to the great SNM price combined with their 20% off Memorial Day sale. I hadn’t read the dimensions and assumed it was similar in size to the Avenger II. Needless to say I was a bit surprised when I opened the box and saw how small the light was.

Never the less I tested it out and put it in service. I have to admit the light output is impressive. I thought the split patterns gave it a bit of a small twinkling look but the whole light pattern alternating between colors is strong and bright. The flash patterns seem improved over older FS flash patterns.

Overall I am happy with the light and would purchase again.

Crap, I missed out on a 20% discount?!? I would have picked one up myself!

Reactions: Tony P

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.