Federal TBR visibar parts list diagram

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
There was a fellow on here about four or five years ago that had libraries upon libraries of old Federal Signal manuals and parts lists and catalogs. I think a few members were able to successfully acquire items from him, but he flaked out in pretty short order. I really wish I could remember his name.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
you cant see the title once you click on the post but there is a title...

JFRD10925

May 15, 2017
Jacksonville, FL
I've seen advertising from the 50-80's for Federal products, but no manuals or parts list. I always try to restore back to OEM standards.

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
The Twin Beacon Ray is also known as the Model 11. It has two beacons that share a lot of parts with Model 14 beacons. However, only one of the beacons has a motor in the base. There is a chain that runs through the bar so that the one motor drives both beacons.

A Visibar is just a bare bar, upon which you can mount whatever you choose.

Jun 18, 2013
PA
@shues hit the nail on the head.. the term Visibar is used in a general sense to mean the Model 11 to most people.. But Federal calls the Visibar in its literature the actual bar itself that the beacons mount to.

JFRD10925

May 15, 2017
Jacksonville, FL
Your the man! One of my many jobs at JFRD was fleet coord. We gave away so many model 11's when we spec'd the aerodynamic bars. Even more ended up in the dump. Now they leave them on, or sell them by the pallet on GovDeals. You wouldn't have anything on model 17 Beacon Ray would you?

rm31859

Dec 21, 2021
Conover, NC
Hello All, I found this post while looking for info on a Fed Sig Beacon Ray model 17-D. Skulldigger posted the exploded part diagram but would anybody have the parts list that corresponds to the numbers on the diagram? Thanks

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.