Wanted Federal Twin Beacon Ray domes

Status
Not open for further replies.

fyrboy

May 24, 2010
NC
I have 6, from 1 NOS with frosted top, 1 NOS with clear top, to used-but-serviceable. Some need polishing. No hazing, cracking or broken. NOS's are $55 each. Less-than-new are $35-$45 each, all plus shipping.NOS frosted.jpgNon-frosted clear.jpgUsed but clear.jpgneeds polishing.jpgneeds serious polishing.jpgalso needs serious polishing.jpg

Last edited:

Dave Smith

May 29, 2017
Michigan
Could I please get a price on the two best clear top used ones and shipping to Michigan 48047. I also need to know if you have any clear beacon ray domes. Thanks, Dave

fyrboy

May 24, 2010
NC
$90 for a pair of what I consider to need minimal polishing. Clear unblemished glass dome for larger 17x Beacon Ray for $185, all + shipping. If interested I'll be glad to get shipping cost. Please email jackramz@att.net. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.