Federal Twin Beacon Ray Model 11 Worth?

dmathieu

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
S.W. New Hampshire, USA
I just went and looked at a Federal Twin Beacon Ray Model 11. Nice bar with both mounting brackets, no clamps. Both plastic ends are present. 2 grometed holes in rear of bar. Lights look decent, but interiors are dirty. Worked when removed from truck (he says). Currently has dietz domes, so they will have to be replaced. Original dome clamps are present. No wiring showing. Any Ideas as to what I should pay for this? Thanks.

Dan

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
$50

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
dmathieu said:
I know, There's no room left. I hate to pass it up.
I can get the lightbar plus a working 184 that needs a dome for $70. What do you think?

Dan

I'd do it...

cmb56

May 22, 2010
Norrköping, Sweden
$70 for a TwinBeaconRay and a 184. Thats no money so go for it.

By the way, the two holes are to be to the front of the bar because they are for the siren speaker cables.

dmathieu

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
S.W. New Hampshire, USA
I, think I'm going to pass. No room, and don't need another project. Anybody want it, in S. W. Newhampshire.

I'll grab it for you if you want to P/U at my place.

Dan

03crownvic

May 8, 2010
Louisiana
$70 is a good price for both lights for someone, if they are closeby and could pick them up, but shipping that beast will bust a bank account fast.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.