For Sale Federal Twin Sonic Model 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

vvViewSonic

Nov 21, 2015
CA
Federal Twin Sonic Model 12 for sale. In pretty good condition, super clean (aside from minor corrosion on one end cap from storage) fully works. PM for videos of working action and more pics. $300 or best offer. Will deliver anywhere in Southern California for added $40. Otherwise pickup only, seller will not ship.

image3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
No offense intended, but I think that $425 for a standard model 12 in less that NIB condition is way overpriced.  If it were a model CTS, then it would be worth that much, but model 12's were the most commonly purchased version of the TwinSonic series.

Reactions: empire5150

vvViewSonic

Nov 21, 2015
CA
No offense intended, but I think that $425 for a standard model 12 in less that NIB condition is way overpriced.  If it were a model CTS, then it would be worth that much, but model 12's were the most commonly purchased version of the TwinSonic series.

No offense taken. I was instructed to put a price, so I did. I will entertain any and all reasonable offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuckyAstro22

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.