For Sale Federal Vector lightbars 7 and 3 lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

AxL_Z

Mar 3, 2015
NJ
I have for sale Federal Vector lightbars. They include all mounting hardware. 

Location - NJ 08205 or 07652.

Cell: 609 598 2877

Offer something reasonable. 

20150303_152859.jpg

20150303_153031.jpg

32144904_1X.JPG

AxL_Z

Mar 3, 2015
NJ
I apologize for that, just did not have any idea for the prices.

Big one $200, small one $120. Both $250. They are factory ones. For now I prefer to sell them as a set, until Sunday. After that I will split them. Cell 609 598 2877.

philyumpshus

Jun 20, 2010
Malone, NY
Are those prices with shipping included? You won't have a problem selling the mini Vector but guys have tried to sell fullsize Vectors for $75 plus shipping and there were no takers. Shipping is very expensive for such a big lightbar and there is a limited demand for them. I'm not bashing your lights, just trying to be realistic about what you can get for them.

Reactions: tsquale

AxL_Z

Mar 3, 2015
NJ
Are those prices with shipping included? You won't have a problem selling the mini Vector but guys have tried to sell fullsize Vectors for $75 plus shipping and there were no takers. Shipping is very expensive for such a big lightbar and there is a limited demand for them. I'm not bashing your lights, just trying to be realistic about what you can get for them.
Thanks for the info. I will wait until Sunday, or I may have to sell them only as a set for a lower price?. The prices are without shipping. I really prefer to sell them as a set. I have few requests for the small one...

I will make it work for someone. I will update the post. I need them gone. 

jdh

May 21, 2010
Geneva, FL
I have to second "philyumpshus" comments. The vision/vector setup is not a sought after bar anymore. The last time I shipped a vector, was 5-6 years ago, and it was over $80 not to mention finding a box to fit it.

The problem is it is old technology. The bar is huge and heavy. 

There are many forums on this site regarding them. 

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Is the mini Vector mag or perm mount?

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
I never received a reply to my post in April.... wouldn't get your hopes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.