Wanted FedSig Highlighter (halogen) or Model 100 (halogen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LineSpotter

Nov 6, 2013
AmericanSouthwest
Last year a couple of my guys complained about their led mini-bars getting snowed over repeatedly, so Im looking for at least one Highlighter halogen bar in amber.
Would prefer new, would prefer suction-magnet mount, must be standard/low speed.
As a backup I may consider model 100's, also standard/low speed

Please PM me with what you have

High-Lighter.jpg

DLBFalcon

Aug 22, 2013
Colorado
There's a new one in the box on EBay, with suction cups, amber, for $112.00 total price/shipped. Then there's some listed on EBay as used/untested and I can't tell if they have magnets or even the power wire but total cost is $39.00. (He's asking $25.00 for the bar then $14.00 for shipping.) There's a 3rd one on EBay for around $65.00 that has it lit up/tested in the pictures, but the dome is pretty bad on it/hazed over. Also, just a suggestion, if you can't find a Highlighter some other good dual rotators/diamond mirror mini bars are the Whelen Responders (halogen version) and Code 3 420 bar. Just a thought. Hopefully someone here can help you though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.