SOLD FedSig RB Dual Valor with SSB3000 Platinum SmartSiren

Status
Not open for further replies.

TacoMonster

Jul 1, 2010
Texas
Updated: Prices Reduced. Lots. Heck, make an offer that doesn't suck and it's yours.
I want room for my new dart board ... because it justifies drinking (more) beer.

Here’s the last of the TacoMonster’s garage clean out fun:

I’ve got a Federal Signal Valor - 51" dual color - Red/Blue front, with white override, and Red/Blue rear, with amber override. It works almost perfectly - clean lenses, and stupid bright. Driving this beast is a SSP3000B SmartSiren Platinum. If you look at the video, there are 1 and 1/2 red modules out towards the middle, and 1 white module out on the blue side, also near the center.

I want to make this stuff go away, so I’m offering these loco prices:

A) The whole package for $550 local pickup from the San Antonio area or $625 shipped.

or

B) Valor w/ Serial Interface Box for $300 local pickup from the San Antonio area or $360 shipped

C) SSP300B Platinum for $250 local pickup from the San Antonio area or $275 shipped.

I’m open to reasonable offers. I’ll meet any Texas buyers halfway to wherever if you’ll buy me a hamburger and beer when we meet up and gas money is less than FexEx Ground and/or if I want to have a beer that day.

6F106240-36BA-4010-B7EB-6D8D54F925F5.jpeg

8FCCB4B4-95A0-448C-90D9-C07B3EE222CC.jpeg
0A2F646D-F3B2-4DF0-BF32-0292E80931C9.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: kadetklapp

TacoMonster

Jul 1, 2010
Texas
Was wondering the length, so that I will know if it is long enough at the minimum for my unit.
It’s regular Cat5 cable. I can make it any length you need. Ask and ye shall receive.

TacoMonster

Jul 1, 2010
Texas
Was wondering the length, so that I will know if it is long enough at the minimum for my unit.
The current lengths are a little over 20 feet of signal cable and a little over 10 feet of power cable.

TacoMonster

Jul 1, 2010
Texas
Valor sold pending payment. Platinum still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.