For Sale FedSig SSP3000A COMPLETE WITH BOX - Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.

d119

May 26, 2010
CA - Land of Steady Red
For sale is my personal SSP3000A that I purchased brand new from Federal Signal several years ago. It is complete and includes the amplifier/relay module with the plastic protective cover, SSP Smart Controller, all wiring harnesses, controller brackets, microphone (which is BRAND NEW, I didn't use the PA feature), legends sheet, all documentation and warning cards, and the original box and packing material with the matching serial number.

This was used on my personal vehicle since it was purchased new, and wasn't shuffled around in multiple vehicles and rewired six ways from Sunday over is life.

It was an extremely reliable unit, I am selling it because I have sold my Vision SLR and moved over to a Whelen CANbus-based platform. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this unit, and if you are looking for a second hand "A" model unit, this is the one to buy as it is COMPLETE, well cared for, and has all the goodies including the box!

PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING VIA USPS PARCEL POST TO THE 50 UNITED STATES. Shipping will be upgraded to Priority at my discretion if it's cheaper :) I know this is a little bit more than they normally sell for, but keep in mind you are buying a COMPLETE, QUALITY unit.

$400!

IMG_6066.JPGIMG_6067.JPGIMG_6068.JPGIMG_6069.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.