FedSig strobe question

Just got two mini Jetstrobes recently and i need to redo all the wiring, so far ive found most of the connectors and ordered them, all i need to find is the one shown to the very right in the picture (as well as its function). Also since this is my first time working with strobe bars i was wondering is it safe to splice the strobe wires and use heat shrink connectors with solder?
1726269265601.png

Last edited:
That connector is different from the others but you can reuse it Just remove the current pins and slide in the new ones. The function is printed on the power supply behind the connector.

If you're going to the trouble of replacing all of the connectors, I'd suggest also purchasing new strobe cables as well. Your solder and heat shrink may work, sure, but in my experience it's totally worth replacing strobe cables whenever possible rather than even attempting a repair.

If you're going to the trouble of replacing all of the connectors, I'd suggest also purchasing new strobe cables as well. Your solder and heat shrink may work, sure, but in my experience it's totally worth replacing strobe cables whenever possible rather than even attempting a repair.
That is basically what im going to do, everything i can redo new i am, the only thing is that the strobe heads have the wires go into the head you cant remove so i will have to splice new wire coming out of the heads.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hydrohopper