FedSig Valor / ROC repair question

TacoMonster

Jul 1, 2010
Texas
I have a Valor with a few LEDs out on a particular ROC PCB module. Is there anyone in ELBland that has had success in making repairs, or is this a FedSig only thing?

Attachments

• F50488A3-F0A8-4CE1-B14A-7ABF6C7F7554.jpeg
    F50488A3-F0A8-4CE1-B14A-7ABF6C7F7554.jpeg
    44 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Reactions: pend9521

TacoMonster

Jul 1, 2010
Texas
Thanks @Dave F - the boards are off to FedSig who said they may make repairs as a courtesy if the issues are component failures rather than normal wear and tear, abuse, etc. They’ll decide upon arrival.

I have to say FedSig customer service answered the phone within seconds, was helpful, knowledgeable and issued an RMA fast.

They’re not cheap by any stretch of the imagination, but you get what you pay for.

Reactions: Dave F and Tony P

Cop

Aug 2, 2013
Germany
I also would repair Valor but unfortunately I'm in Germany. I've done full conversion with additional LEDs on my valor an still have parts. You should check the LEDs and transistors.
Good luck

Reactions: TacoMonster

TacoMonster

Jul 1, 2010
Texas
Thanks all - even though the bar itself is almost 6 years old, FedSig replaced both ROC boards free because they had both been RMAed previously under warranty … and - bonus - the new replacement boards are still covered 5 years from their late 2022 manufacture date.

Federal isn’t cheap - but the service is fantastic.

Mods: ok to lock.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnMarcson

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.