Feneix Sales Realignment

PanHandleStan

May 20, 2010
FL
Sounds like another shakeup of their sales reps again.. but will be nice to see more support out there for dealers.

Hey @FEVER this has you all over it though. I've never met someone so on the koolaid :p

Reactions: Tony P

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Wouldn’t say Kool aid. Just had a feeling they were gonna grow into something special in this business. If it wasn’t for them, I never would have been inspired to enter the business.

I would help them in any way I possibly could.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
You would be an absolute perfect for that this position, Nic!!! Just looking at what you did with your own start-up is amazing... Imagine the possibilities with an established company like Feniex...

That means a lot to me. I really appreciate it. I was really more successful than I ever should have been with FEVER a large part of that was because of my loyal customers. $400 turned into something special. I met a lot of great people along the way and learned a ton of great things and life lessons

PanHandleStan

May 20, 2010
FL
As much as you talked about Feniex, I thought you really had an ownership stake in it. But I agree with TritonBoulder47. You have helped me out a lot and it's because of you that I gave Feniex another shot. While I'm not happy with everything, I am with most of it.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
As much as you talked about Feniex, I thought you really had an ownership stake in it. But I agree with TritonBoulder47. You have helped me out a lot and it's because of you that I gave Feniex another shot. While I'm not happy with everything, I am with most of it.

I wouldn't have so many jobs if I did... lol.

I do appreciate the kind words. I think all of the support that I've gotten from everyone the past month has really made me feel like I've had an impact. None of it would have been possible without any of you.

firemedic105

Jun 2, 2010
East Coast of Canada
I feel Nic would be a good choice for them as well. I have asked him a number of questions and if he didn't have the answer he made time to get the answer.

I also feel that he has a lot of respect from many people in here for his knowledge and maybe even for his wit.

I would be a reference for him any day but as a Canadian it isnt worth as much cause of the exchange rate lol.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.