Feniex 4200 Mini Bicycle Install

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
Do i wanna know what the purpose of this would be??

You couldve spent a hell of a lot less by going with niterider lights, and not be blinding everyone :)

tk.98210

Sep 4, 2020
Naperville
Do i wanna know what the purpose of this would be??

You couldve spent a hell of a lot less by going with niterider lights, and not be blinding everyone :)
The lights are steady burn at night. And the lights are a lot less than some Niterider models. Anyway I figured you guys would think this is cool - guess I was wrong.... though something tells me if it was a truck or even motorcycle you'd have no issue with the wig wags. But because it's on a bicycle... here comes the hate. LOL.

NPS Ranger

May 21, 2010
Penn's Woods
1o9vq7.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.