Wanted Feniex 6/800 + Front bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muxlow

Jun 2, 2010
Middlesex/ontario
Looking for a 6 or 8 pod feniex directional all amber or dual colour amber white

Also looking for a front interior split bar with a 2013+ ford explorer (or universal mount). Either Green white. Green amber, amber white, amber red/amber blue
For the split colour as long as it can do amber as mode 1 and either the green, white, red or blue as mode 2/3 im fine with that. Take downs optional dont matter

Bsmith

Jul 8, 2019
Parkersburg
Looking for a 6 or 8 pod feniex directional all amber or dual colour amber white

Also looking for a front interior split bar with a 2013+ ford explorer (or universal mount). Either Green white. Green amber, amber white, amber red/amber blue
For the split colour as long as it can do amber as mode 1 and either the green, white, red or blue as mode 2/3 im fine with that. Take downs optional dont matter
Are you still looking?

PanHandleStan

May 20, 2010
FL
Should contact @FEVER he gives a discount to all of us on ELB. I use to buy from him and sell here but the discount for ELB members is so high now its pointless

Muxlow

Jun 2, 2010
Middlesex/ontario
Im in canada for 1 so im sure after tax, exchange rate, shipping and customs fees the discounts wouldnt mean anything. Also im a dealer too but was just looking for some used items as this is a side project for my personal vehicle to tinker with.

As i plan to take the lights apart and do some things that would void warranty didnt want to buy new,.

Just looking for a front visor light for a 10 explorer. Either single colour G/W/G/W/G/W/G/W or dual colour Amber white/Green white. So i can do amber white mode 1, green white mode 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.