Feniex Announces Two New Divisions

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Today Feniex announced the release of several new products geared towards the Off Road and Amber markets. I've attached their news release, video, and links to the new products below. What's your feedback? I want to know your honest opinions and I'll give you mine.

https://www.newswire.com/news/feniex-industries-launches-public-works-and-off-road-divisions-to-20609544

AUSTIN, Texas, September 5, 2018 (Newswire.com) - Feniex Industries, a manufacturer of innovative, American-made products for emergency response vehicles, today announces its expansion into the public works and off-road industries. Feniex will focus on affordable, accessible solutions for common vehicle needs, including lights, sirens and controllers. Feniex proudly designs, engineers, tests and manufactures its products in the United States.

With this launch, Feniex aims to simplify the overwhelming number of options available to consumers in the emergency, public works and off-road industries. With few products per category, this expansion is the result of a multi-year, $3 million dollar investment in research and development.

“When we say the words ‘technology’ and ‘innovation’ police officers, firefighters, construction crews and utility workers are not the first people who come to mind,” says Hamza Deyaf, founder and CEO of Feniex Industries. “That’s a shame. At Feniex we create life-saving technology for the people we all rely on – the people with the world’s toughest jobs. This is innovation that matters.”

When we say the words 'technology' and 'innovation' police officers, firefighters, construction crews and utility workers are not the first people who come to mind. That's a shame.​
HAMZA DEYAF​
FOUNDER AND CEO​
With the launch of public works and off-road Feniex is also announcing thirteen new products in addition to its current portfolio of over eighty products. The new products include an amber line of full-vehicle lighting (Geo Series), compact siren/speaker for small vehicles (Titan), beacon (AM600), back-up alarm (AM800), work light (AM900), a completely dim-able and adjustable pod light for off-road vehicles (AI Cube), a rock light for racers and rock crawler (Cannon R.L.) and a rear chase light stick (RFC Chase).

“Feniex was founded to serve first responders,” said Crystal Germond, Vice President of Marketing at Feniex Industries. “Along the way we’ve met others who need the practical, affordable technology Feniex offers. We’re proud to not only serve these two new worlds of public works and off-road with products we believe in, but to offer them for twenty percent less than our competitors. That in itself is an innovation.”

A large majority of the investment in developing these products was spent determining the highest quality, most economical solution. “We don’t replicate what’s out there, we evaluate what exists and make it better without compromising quality,” says Nick Mazzanti, Vice President of Engineering at Feniex. “We ensure our products can withstand the demanding environments our customers are in. Police pursuits in snow and slush, putting out a wildfire in an extremely dry climate, dust and stones at a construction site...these are kinds of environments we test for.”

Feniex’s full line of emergency, public works and off-road vehicle solutions is now available at www.FENIEX.com

New Products:
AM600 Beacon Link
AM900 Work Light
AM800 Backup Alarm
RFC Lightstick
Cannon Rock Light
AI Cube
Geo Series 60" Lightbar
Geo Series 49" Lightbar
Geo Series Mini Lightbar
Geo Series Arrow Board
Geo Series Lightstick

Reactions: Sparky_911

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
I like the idea of an economically-priced American made product (although I think the rest of their products are already reasonably priced) to reach more customers.

However, The biggest thing that stood out to me/that I didn’t like was the 2 year warranty, as opposed to the typical 5 year warranty. That honestly cast some doubts in my mind about their public works products

Reactions: Sparky_911

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
However, The biggest thing that stood out to me/that I didn’t like was the 2 year warranty, as opposed to the typical 5 year warranty. That honestly cast some doubts in my mind about their public works products

That was a big concern of mine. I'm taking a wait and see approach. I've learned a lesson or two about going big on stocking stuff. I'll see how the market reacts and the reviews of the items.

PanHandleStan

May 20, 2010
FL
I like the idea of an economically-priced American made product (although I think the rest of their products are already reasonably priced) to reach more customers.

American made? Hardly. It’s already been blown up on Facebook that some of the products are already imported by other companies.

bullfrog4ever

May 29, 2014
Indiana
American made? Hardly. It’s already been blown up on Facebook that some of the products are already imported by other companies.

Do you know which products and from which companies? I had heard some rumblings on Facebook of some of the items from the public works divison being Chinese made, but no one actually provided any proof.

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Their public works line appears to be an extension of the public safety items, just amber. 2yr v 5yr warranty kinda throws a red flag for me as well. I really like the off road innovations they came out with, just a bit expensive for me.

I also have no proof of Chinese v USA made, but it's no different than parts made in China or Japan and assembled here. I say this typing on my samsung phone, lol.

Reactions: Tony P

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida

Which products? I’m just curious because I’ve never heard of this. I know Feniex, like most, buys CREE LEDs, but I had been under the impression that everything else was made in Texas.

Maybe the 2 year warranty is because that line of products is mostly imported parts?

C1557

Nov 15, 2017
ny

Seems like some of there products are made in China

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Which products? I’m just curious because I’ve never heard of this. I know Feniex, like most, buys CREE LEDs, but I had been under the impression that everything else was made in Texas.

Maybe the 2 year warranty is because that line of products is mostly imported parts?

the warranty has now gone to 5 years.. but i have been told by "a few people" that the beacon and spotlight are "not feneix"

TactMedic

Oct 31, 2016
Canada
The only thing I can say about PW division, their Geo Minibar is really less bright than the fusion mini X and even a china mini bar I received as Demo is brighter than the Geo mini .... For the AM600, i love it. Really bright, good size (comparing to some mini beacons), and many flash patterns, but REALLY similar to the Boldstar from Abrams ...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.