Feniex Apollo F12

k-9 police xj

Jun 21, 2010
Portland, Oregon
So I'm curious about the Apollo F6 and/or the F12 series modules... have they been discontinued? I'm doing a motorcycle project, but it seems like I can't find anything out about them...

Thanks in advance,
Ryan

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
the T3s are still around

k-9 police xj

Jun 21, 2010
Portland, Oregon
the T3s are still around

Yes, I have a set of them on the back of the bike...great little lights and I really love them! I was looking for the smallest/ most compact dual color light head and thought about the Apollo series... It's too bad they don't produce them anymore... Feniex products are awesome....

Doyle257

Jan 13, 2015
Cheektowaga, NY
Yes, I have a set of them on the back of the bike...great little lights and I really love them! I was looking for the smallest/ most compact dual color light head and thought about the Apollo series... It's too bad they don't produce them anymore... Feniex products are awesome....
Full apollo line has been dropped. T3 is the closest you will find from the Feniex line.

Last edited:

buddek09

Aug 15, 2012
US, Ohio
The T3 is the only "Apollo" lighthead still in production, they have just dropped the Apollo from the name.
The T3 was never part of the Apollo family, it was part of the Cobra. The Apollo modules were the 180 degree optics while the Cobra were the TIR optics.

Feniex dropped the Cobra name off the T3 when the Fusion series came out.

Doyle257

Jan 13, 2015
Cheektowaga, NY
The T3 was never part of the Apollo family, it was part of the Cobra. The Apollo modules were the 180 degree optics while the Cobra were the TIR optics.

Feniex dropped the Cobra name off the T3 when the Fusion series came out.
Crap, yes. that is what i meant. Have not had coffee yet...Corrected myself.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
you can still find alot of apollo in dealer stocks as well.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida

It shouldn't be hard to get NOS Apollo size lighead (F6 or F12) here in the for sale forum or from a dealer. Fusion was a more cost effective way to offer a cobra TIR and Apollo linear product on a common platform.

An alternative small, Dual color option is the SOS mpower fascia. It'd be great for a motorcycle b/c it has a rugged silicone lens that won't crack as easily as a traditional plastic lens might

k-9 police xj

Jun 21, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Thanks for all the information guys! I did happen to find a set of NOS Apollo f6's on the bay for quite cheap, and in blue, the color I wanted.
I really love Feniex products. Priced right, rugged, wicked bright and a great warranty. Can't go wrong with Feniex.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.