Looking for:
-one (1) apollo F6 in blue/ white dual with flange
- pair of cannons in white

Limited budget let me know what you got

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
got them new in solid blue and solid white. Might have a pair of demo cannons somewhere. Blue/whites went out the door a long time ago. Blue ambers and solid colors are still in stock.

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
Yeah they flew before i realized what set up was happening. If you have the cannons definitely interested

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
got them new in solid blue and solid white. Might have a pair of demo cannons somewhere. Blue/whites went out the door a long time ago. Blue ambers and solid colors are still in stock.
Awesome let me know

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I have found one blue/white Apollos F12 new out of the bag, looks like it was used to show someone it. Same for a Cannon. Can do both of those and a brand new cannon for $170 shipped

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
I have found one blue/white Apollos F12 new out of the bag, looks like it was used to show someone it. Same for a Cannon. Can do both of those and a brand new cannon for $170 shipped

I never got the notification of your response. That comes out of my price range for now. I really wish i could. I'd even go just cannons for now but don't know about that price

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
Don't need cannons anymore.

Still need (1) apollo blue/ white doesn't matter f6 or f12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.