Feniex Apollo Interior Bar and Ram 1500

Discussion in 'Feniex Industries' started by SuperProbie, Jul 27, 2017.

1. SuperProbie

SuperProbie Member

Just need some clarification on the Apollo Interior bar. I am being offered a Universal split Apollo model. I have a 2014 Ram 1500. I am aware the Fusion bar use both custom brackets and custom housing for the Ram 1500, but did the Apollo also have a vehicle specific housing available?

I know I can purchase the Ram 1500 brackets for the Apollo, and was told the fusion bar brackets should work on the Apollo as well, but just wasn't sure how well the Apollo universal would fit especially if the Apollo had custom housings as well. Not as easy to find details since they are discontinued. I am trying to see if I can go do a test fit real quick but it's about an hour drive to the seller.
    Thanks!

2. Chris W

Chris W Member Services Support Staff

Yes, the housings and brackets were vehicle specific for cobra, apollo, and fusion.

3. SuperProbie

SuperProbie Member

Thanks for clearing that up! I'm probably better off buying a new Fusion if thats the case.

4. Chris W

Chris W Member Services Support Staff

Thats not to say you cant make it fit, but it might take a little work/fab work

bsr26 likes this.
  5. FEVER

FEVER Platinum Level Member

What color are you needing? We have A ram specific apollo bar in stock.

6. SuperProbie

SuperProbie Member

Sorry guys missed all the replies after the initial reply. I forgot it only emails the initial reply . I am in need of all red or red white combo. I just nailed an inner edge xlp for 400 bucks, if I don't like it I think I'll get the fusion or apollo. I'm just collecting pieces for the install at this point.

7. FEVER

FEVER Platinum Level Member

Let me know. I have a Ram dual color red white with flood mode for $400 plus shipping

8. SuperProbie

SuperProbie Member

Will do!