Feniex Apollo Interior Bar and Ram 1500

jdip

May 26, 2010
Mooresville , NC
Just need some clarification on the Apollo Interior bar. I am being offered a Universal split Apollo model. I have a 2014 Ram 1500. I am aware the Fusion bar use both custom brackets and custom housing for the Ram 1500, but did the Apollo also have a vehicle specific housing available?

I know I can purchase the Ram 1500 brackets for the Apollo, and was told the fusion bar brackets should work on the Apollo as well, but just wasn't sure how well the Apollo universal would fit especially if the Apollo had custom housings as well. Not as easy to find details since they are discontinued. I am trying to see if I can go do a test fit real quick but it's about an hour drive to the seller.
Thanks!

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
What color are you needing? We have A ram specific apollo bar in stock.

jdip

May 26, 2010
Mooresville , NC
Sorry guys missed all the replies after the initial reply. I forgot it only emails the initial reply . I am in need of all red or red white combo. I just nailed an inner edge xlp for 400 bucks, if I don't like it I think I'll get the fusion or apollo. I'm just collecting pieces for the install at this point.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Let me know. I have a Ram dual color red white with flood mode for $400 plus shipping

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.