Feniex Apollo mini exterior lightbar question

THEFLASH

May 21, 2010
ALABAMA
I have the opportunity to take one of these up on a trade and being that I do not need the exterior lightbar, I was curious to see if the independent heads were waterproofed. Also, do they take an external flasher?

buddek09

Aug 15, 2012
US, Ohio
The Apollo mini doesn't use the waterproof Apollo F6's. It uses the dummy interior heads which plug into an external flasher.

bmd224

Nov 3, 2011
NE Kansas
What color(s) are the Apollo mini bar? I need a blue, blue/white, or blue/amber used bar. I have items to trade too if you're looking for something in particular.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.