Feniex Apollo mini x lightbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfd85

Apr 30, 2015
ny
For sale is my barely used Feniex Apollo mini x lightbar, all pods except the 2 center rear are blue/white, the 2 center rear are red/white, also has flood mode where all white stays on, could be made to only flash colors or only white. Comes in original box. Light is mint condition. $275 shipped in US.

(Will add pictures when I get home)

Last edited by a moderator:

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
You must be the same person that had it in the FB groups I talked to. I've been wanting to find a used one of these bars just to demo it, if only it didn't have the red to the rear I'd shoot you an offer!

Good luck with the sell! Free bump :)

Tri-State PSE

May 21, 2010
Middletown, Ohio
I understand you're new here, but we would appreciate you asking permission before using our videos or screen shots of our videos. 

Also, as Chris W explained earlier, you need to supply your own pictures of your item for sale.

Thanks.

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
There ye go. This is in flood mode.

I understand you're new here, but we would appreciate you asking permission before using our videos or screen shots of our videos. 

Also, as Chris W explained earlier, you need to supply your own pictures of your item for sale.

Thanks.

Tri state the pictures were from Google images, not off your website.
Dude, don't lie. That was not your photo. It was ripped directly from their video here: 

Chris W

Mar 27, 2014
NJ
And again the photo was not of the actual item.  For future reference, since this was sold, the photos of any item that is not new in box must be photos you took of the actual items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaf10596

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.