Feniex Beacon

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
At 00:23 in the Feniex video, it looks like they are working on a Rota-beam type beacon. Can anybody confirm Feniex’s plans for a beacon &, if so, what stage of development they’re in?

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Will be released as soon as the new Public Works division is launched in the next month or so I'm best estimating.

The entire line will only be amber or white.

Reactions: Tony P

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Will be released as soon as the new Public Works division is launched in the next month or so I'm best estimating.

The entire line will only be amber or white.
Cool. What are some other things they’re planning to release for the public works div?

It’s a shame to hear they’re only doing A/W for the beacon....that and some widelux would make a great perimeter package for apparatus

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Pretty sure it's going to be a budget line in comparison to their current offerings. Not something meant for response vehicles.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Bet I know someone who could make it whatever color you want...

I doubt it will be anything earth shattering judging by the video to justify the cost of sending it to wilson to change the colors of LED's.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
There is a push to get more green out of them. Florida requires green for security... so its a huge market

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Just looked at the site... Red blue amber white and GREEN!

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Yeah pretty much the only thing they are slating in the public works line for other colors. Its good though they needed to have at least colored beacons

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN

Sync up to 6 beacons.. on their FB page they have a video of the 20 patterns some of which are clockwise, counter clockwise, and rotating with flash options... Unless it was computer trickery, it appears as the light flashes almost like an old school 2 bulb rotator... If it wasn't for the cost of mag mount it's already be at my house... Lol

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Still waiting on mine! Cant wait for winter now,lol.

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Sort of but not really. Fever is out of stock on blue right now.

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Initial review posted.

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Flash pattern video as requested.....not a paid compensator/endorser. Just testing it out.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
on their video the rotate and blink doesnt look like that .... oh well.. its still got my counter rotating pattern which will go against my green...

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Code 3 lss beacon

Ics 222 is a manual in incident command for multiple casualites... ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: dmathieu

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Feniex Beacon is a joke. We are only stocking Amber and if you need a magnet mount don't bother with it. The magnet should not be used unless you are stationary.
More specifically, what don’t you like about it, Louis...brightness? flimsy housing & construction? etc?

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Pdk check out my review...

emtpals

Apr 8, 2013
IL/WI
Feniex Beacon is a joke. We are only stocking Amber and if you need a magnet mount don't bother with it. The magnet should not be used unless you are stationary.

Louis, could you post a video of the Soundoff 2400 with a side by side with the Feniex?
Thanks!

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Found a flash pattern list on the site. In my video I skipped over them thinking they were an alt sync version of rotate....should be slow 4x rotate>6x quad flash and fast 8x rotate>6quad flash. There are also alternatives to the mag mount......
20190109_112439.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.