Wanted Feniex cannons - red and white

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Looking for a set of red cannons, and a set of white cannons, or alternatively, a set of red/white. Must have override capability, as I plan to use them in OEM bulb locations.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Normally $69 each. Set up an account on our site and get an order in today and I can get you 20% off as we are placing a large order of cannons soon. The cannon all in ones/v3

Reactions: Frooom

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Haha thanks, both of you. Budgetary constraints mean I have to wait till next week to be able to do anything, sadly.

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Hello all, I got an offer for red that I've locked in, as well as a pair of red/white (have to wait to buy, but have accepted). As of now, just looking for a pair of white.

Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.