Feniex Cannons with Whelen ULF-44

Roscoe_P

Lurking Newbie
Hi guys,
I’m Ross and this is my first post here. I just bought two Ion Duos that I mounted in Spitfire housings, I have 2 grille mounted Ions and have 2 white Vertexes that I was going to mount in my fog lights. I currently have two R/W Cannons in the fog light housings and would like to keep them because of the dual color output. I have a Whelen ULF-44 and all the Whelen lights work flawlessly (obviously) but when I tried to hook the Cannons up to it they could not match the flash rate, and when the pattern would go from red to white, it was intermittent whether or not they would match the Whelen lights. I had mode 1 on steady burn red and mode 2 on steady burn white.
Has anyone else experienced this issue with the Cannons and/or does anyone know of a solution?
Thanks in advance,
Ross

tsquale

Site Minion
Platinum Supporter
Yes, this is a common issue. Feniex items do not play nicely with external flashers, especially their earlier products.

tsquale

Site Minion
Platinum Supporter
Here are a few threads that touch on it:

OP
OP
R

Roscoe_P

Lurking Newbie
Yes, this is a common issue. Feniex items do not play nicely with external flashers, especially their earlier products.
I guess I should have searched the forums more thoroughly to avoid cross-posting but thanks for the info, that’s what I was expecting was the case.
Now I guess the question is do I go with the Vertexes in single color and have them match the pattern of all the other lights or stick with the Cannons in R/W to have the dual color.
Thanks again.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phil2267
Top Bottom