For Sale Feniex Cobra 400 - RED - Low hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

TactMedic

Oct 31, 2016
Canada
Up for sale is 2 Feniex Cobra 400 lightsticks.

All Red

Date of mfg. 2013

These items were installed in a Medical Supervisor backup car. Has run less than 5 hours in total. Out from a 2011 CVPI.

I include free UPS Express Shipping with purchase.

*** NO TRADES ***

Price is for one.20180109_164507.jpg

May 23, 2010
LaGrange, KY
what kind of bracket is on the light?

TactMedic

Oct 31, 2016
Canada
Is a custom bracket to install 2 cobras 400 in the rear headliner of a crown vic. It's a home made version of the front pegasus for the rear :p

May 23, 2010
LaGrange, KY
i don't see a price on them

TactMedic

Oct 31, 2016
Canada
I'm Feniex dealer and the dealer price for a single color fusion is higher than 200 and you need to pay the shipping from Feniex too ... but if you can get a new one for 200 thats an awesome deal !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArizonaFireTruckParty

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.