Feniex Cobra Interior Lightbar

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
So it is just the same housing as the Pegasus but with T6 cobras?

I know they're growing, innovative company (that's still small in relation to the others), but I would like to see them focus more attention on releasing another lighthead shape or optic design (aside from Apollo & cobra) or put more attention toward speeding up the release of their larger Apollo surface mounts, rather than essentially putting more LEDs in existing platforms (even though they are bright)

Last edited by a moderator:

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
So it is just the same housing as the Pegasus but with T6 cobras?

I know they're growing, innovative company (that's still small in relation to the others), but I would like to see them come out with another lighthead design (ie a slimmer linear Lighthead design) than essentially putting more LEDs in existing platforms (even though they are bright) or put more attention to speeding up the release of their larger Apollo surface mounts
Yes it will be the same housing as the Pegasus and the Apollo interior. 

I think they are doing what they can to really perfect their current products while adding things. They certainly can't move at the speed as the larger companies that have 20-30 times the employees.  

As a distributor, I understand this and appreciate the fact that they are taking their time to make sure things are right when they are released.  I would much rather see development delayed in order to make sure we have better product lines. 

For the most part, they are taking the advice of the distributors and customers. I would say they are doing it more so than any other company.  This was a product that was pushed for that was probably easier to do while they developed other stuff. We will see a bunch of new products in 2015 hitting the road in Austin.

Eric1249

Jul 12, 2010
Waukesha WI USA
I wish there was a way to change over the heads in my Pegasus over to the cobras heads since the new Cobra bar will not be available for my 2009 Explorer.   

I got my first Apollos and a new T-6.  I continue to be impressed with Feniex products.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I've seen people remove the T-4 mounts and put Cobra's on L brackets, which then were pop riveted from the bottom. There is a way to do it. Just not really pretty. 

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
As usual with my post, once the information is allowed to be public I'll update the product announcement threads immediately 

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Considering buying this. I wish they would post some videos so I can see it in action.
There will be plenty of videos popping up as soon as it is released.  

Eric1249

Jul 12, 2010
Waukesha WI USA
I took the heads out of my Pegasus and replaced them with Cobra heads. (dummy's with an

external flasher) I have a video that will give you some idea what it will look like.

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
anyone have pics or video to show the take downs in action?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.