Feniex Cobra T3 (video)

Tri-State PSE

May 21, 2010
Middletown, Ohio
Here's a preview of the New Feniex Cobra T3 led light.

We've had a few to test and decided to make a quick video of them in daylight as well as inside our shop.

Make no mistake, these lights are very bright.

Although No video will truly capture the power or brightness of a light, we did want to show them outside on a sunny day, in an effort to showcase them in a "real world" setting.

We plan on releasing a more in-depth review later on.

But for now: http://youtu.be/DaWbiCISvFA

Last edited by a moderator:

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Yes. They alternate like all Feniex products with a slave and master mode.

They also have a mode designated for use with an external flasher.

buddek09

Aug 15, 2012
US, Ohio
How do you make one a master and slave, having a hard time
You touch the blue wire to ground for 3 seconds. If you set to master the T3 will fully light up to let you know. From the factory they are set for master. Unfortunatly unlike the other Feniex products they don't have an indication to show it's in slave mode. The easiest way to tell is after you touched the blue wire to ground if it takes about 5 seconds for the T3 to light up again then you set it in slave mode.

fireman1327

Apr 4, 2011
Washington State
Anyone know if there would be compatibility issues between these and a whelen TACTLD traffic advisor controller? Looking to use six of these on steady burn with the controller on the back of our second out engine.

bullfrog4ever

May 29, 2014
Indiana
Anyone know if there would be compatibility issues between these and a whelen TACTLD traffic advisor controller? Looking to use six of these on steady burn with the controller on the back of our second out engine.
From what I can tell from reading the whelen instructions, I wouldn't think so. You'd just have to tie all the power wires together to the white power wire for the wiring harness and then just connect each T3 ground wire to it's respective wire connection. I've used them connected to my UFM8 which is negative switched as well and haven't seen any problems yet.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KI_CopCar

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.