Feniex fusion 800 light stick

Theweda123

Mar 20, 2021
Iowa
Has anyone mounted a feniex fusion 800 light stick to the front windshield?!? If so how did you mount it? Pictures are welcome. Thank you in advance! :)

Dave F

Sep 13, 2015
Berks County, PA
I could see it being done using headliner mounts custom rigged, or the old coat hanger trick. My only concern would be the sheer blinding flashback youre going to get from a stick like that unless you custom make a shroud for it

Reactions: fp13-2

Theweda123

Mar 20, 2021
Iowa
It’s going in a keep wrangler so it snugs up pretty tight with some rubber around the edges when I hold it up. But having trouble trying to figure out how to mount it.

Reactions: Dave F

Dave F

Sep 13, 2015
Berks County, PA

see if these help

EMT-BLS

Oct 28, 2011
Waterbury, CT
This is probably one of those "sounds great on paper" ideas. But it's not what the light was designed for - just get an interior bar, those are designed to fit a lot better than a straight lightstick.

Dave F

Sep 13, 2015
Berks County, PA
This is probably one of those "sounds great on paper" ideas. But it's not what the light was designed for - just get an interior bar, those are designed to fit a lot better than a straight lightstick.

ordinarily i would agree with you, but the straight glass of a Wrangler rules out most ILBs. as a jeep guy i can attest that you have to get creative for lights with wranglers

Reactions: firebuff17

Theweda123

Mar 20, 2021
Iowa
ordinarily i would agree with you, but the straight glass of a Wrangler rules out most ILBs. as a jeep guy i can attest that you have to get creative for lights with wranglers
Yes! Finally someone gets what I’ve been saying. Creativity and mods are never done when you own a Wrangler. :)

Dvheyden

Mar 30, 2018
Los Angeles
Has anyone mounted a feniex fusion 800 light stick to the front windshield?!? If so how did you mount it? Pictures are welcome. Thank you in advance! :)
For flash back I bought a piece of abs plastic off amazon and cut it to size with a 2" overhang on each side, then used a heat gun to make it wrap the side of the light bar. More trimming to match the window curve, then used a piece of heavy duty 1.5" Velcro from home Depot. Wrapped the edges with sticky foam and have zero flash back. This was mounted to the rear window of a 17 Ford explorer

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tdi419

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.