For Sale Feniex fusion ILB and 400 bar package, r/w and r

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Frooom submitted a new listing:

Feniex fusion ILB and 400 bar package, r/w and r - fusion ILB in R/W and 400 r/r/r/r

Selling my fusion universal mount ILB and 400 bar. Both hardwire, both in great shape, very low run time. Just not feeling the ILB in my xterra (blocks too much view). Light throw was amazing, really moved traffic, but I've gone back to a mini bar. Cost me 700 new to get both, looking to get 550 shipped for the package. Will sell separately - 450 for ILB, 150 for the 400 bar (shipped).

The 400 bar has some kind of residue/clouding left on 2 lenses from the cover stickers (see pictures)...

Read more about this listing...

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
No problem. Really wanting dual but would settle for red if price was good
Understood. Cost me 200 to get it including shipping, so I can wiggle on my price a bit but not as much as you're looking for I think

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Hey if anyone has something like 2 cobra t6, or a pair of deck lights in red or red/white, I could do a trade. This bar isn't quite what I want for my back window, but 2 separate lights is. Been looking at a pair of AWL signal or similar. Just a thought.

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Shoot me a price...
Herm. Tell you what, given the 2 lenses needing touchup, and the great communication on your part, how about 130? Bit lower than I planned to ask, but I think I can get some smaller deck lights for that, so it'll work out.

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Ooh bugger, I never said it in the add, but hardwire. Do you need a plug? I might have one (in fact, I'm pretty sure I do that's ground side switched so it'll work with Feniex).

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Bar SPF. ILB still available! Make me an offer!

Update: Bar sold!

Last edited:

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Not meaning to bump before time - just clarifying, the 4 module bar sold, but the interior lightbar is still for sale!

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Bumpitty bumpitty bumpitty bump. Good heavens this thing is hard to sell. I have it on fleabay too, but I'll be more willing to negotiate on here since I don't pay fleabay's 10%....

*though, let's be blunt - it cost me 479.00 to get it, it's barely used, and I ain't gonna sell it for 250 bucks, so reasonable offers, ok?*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.