Feniex Fusion Interior lightbar....lacks mounting instructions....

EMSChief1

Jul 17, 2010
NY/NJ
I recently purchased a Feniex Fusion interior lightbar, all 40 degree universal split.

First let me say FEVER was quick to respond, answered all my questions and had it at my doorstep faster than expected ! Great service and highy recommended.

Second, I mounted it up behind my tint strip and it is ridiculously bright. Reflects off speed limit signs during the day from behind the tint strip!! Disgusting at night ! Can't even imagine this bar without the tint knocking it down.

But Feniex....the mounting instructions were complete crap ! The instructions didn't even touch on the universal brackets and I was left to figure it out on my own by trial and error. You really need to fix that issue. The photgraphs weren't even close to how you mount the universal brackets.

Evtech161

Nov 9, 2016
Woburn
Feniex sells these as separate parts... almost like they don't know what it's going on, even though you order vehicle specific. My shop is a Feniex dealer an we go through the same stuff with them. It may take a little extra time and effort to figure it out but the end result is awesome.... as you noticed wth yours..

PanHandleStan

May 20, 2010
FL
I agree. I've complained about this before. I was about ready to start making my own the following day when I ended up getting pictures my dealer was able to get for me from another dealer. Certainly liked the instructions i got with my whelen's in the past.

chusen bucher

Jan 3, 2016
woodbury, ny
talking about the fusion interior bar. let me just say, i bought the vehicle specific bar for my 2016 f-150 and besides the fact that i had to wait for the bar 4 weeks and then another week or so for the brackets cuz they forgot to include it. it does not mount a nice as it should, i have at least a 1/4 inch gap between the bar and windshield and the flashback is terrible to a point where its use-less at night.... very poor engineering. and supposedly laser measured... i spoke to tom at feniex tech support i sent him pictures and he said i mounted it correctly so nothing else i could do besides that he will send me a different rubber for the front that has a extension that should seal it up but then i lose even more usable window space..... wish i could return it..

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I won't even lie. I completely messed up brackets for a new f150 one time. No pictures/instructions so I tried to install it how some others have been installed. Wasn't even close. Was a special Sunday install for a customer and he really wanted it in there so I drilled a hole and made some brackets. Looked horrible but worked great. I got an answer back from Tom with a picture that pretty much showed I was a screw up so I ordered the customer a new bar and had him come back in. Was honest with him about the mess up and his first reply was "well I saw you open the package. They didn't do you any favor is without directions. I would have done it worse than you did." Overall he was happy with it. For now on with every install I'm taking pictures to keep on file for customers with install questions.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.