Feniex fusion-S 800 light stick wiring question

Theweda123

Mar 20, 2021
Iowa
I received a feniex fusion-s 800 light stick and it came with a quad converter. When I went to look up the wiring instructions. I found 2 different versions. One saying to use the converter and another to not use the converter. I’m confused on which one to use. I will be placing it in a 2020 Jeep Wrangler JL and wiring it to the factory aux switches. I can’t log into feniex university. So I guess my question is does anyone have a video or easy instructions on how to wire it?!?

fp13-2

May 20, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
I received a feniex fusion-s 800 light stick and it came with a quad converter. When I went to look up the wiring instructions. I found 2 different versions. One saying to use the converter and another to not use the converter. I’m confused on which one to use. I will be placing it in a 2020 Jeep Wrangler JL and wiring it to the factory aux switches. I can’t log into feniex university. So I guess my question is does anyone have a video or easy instructions on how to wire it?!?
The only things that need a QUAD converter are the QUAD products. All others just use standard wiring. If you look at the wires on the end of the bar, you should have 8 wires coming out. If it uses the QUAD converter it will only have 4 (Power/ground/signal).

Here is a link for the manual for the Fusion-S 800 bar. https://www.feniex.com/uploads/products/media/fusion-s_800-lightstick_manual.4_1FE9c.pdf

Reactions: Dvheyden

Theweda123

Mar 20, 2021
Iowa

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.