Feniex Lights GM Trucks Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnSitePSE

Jul 7, 2014
Houston, TX
I have a package deal on Feniex lights for a GM Truck. 2007-2014 Tahoe, Yukon, Suburban. 2007-2013 Silverado, Sierra. 

The only used lights in this whole package are the Pegasus Light bar and the Cobra 800. 

1. Pegasus Light Bar - Red, Red, White, Red, Blue, White, Blue, Blue $350 

2. Cobra 800 - Red, Amber, Amber, Amber, Amber, Amber, Amber, Blue $300

3. Cannon 12 LED - Red, Red x2 $65ea  NIP

4. Cannon 12 LED - Blue, White x3 $65ea  NIP

5. Cannon 12 LED - Red, White $65  NIP

6. Apollo Licence Plate Bracket $15  NIP

7. Apollo F6 - Red, Blue x2 $120  NIP

8. Cobra 400 - Red, Red, Blue, Blue  W/ 2 headliner brackets $185  NIP

9. Storm Pro Siren $95  NIP

10. Triton 100w Siren Speaker $95  NIP

$1,450 + $20 Shipping for the whole package! That is $150 less than buying everything separate. 

Remember the only two items that are open and used are the Pegasus and Cobra 800. Everything else is brand new in the package. 

PM me or email me at Zachary@onsitepse.com for info. Credit Cards accepted over phone.

Pictures coming this evening.

Bobcat753

Mar 9, 2014
Mass
Could you possibly give a quote on a package for a Chevy 3500? It has a service body. Year 2005. Want all amber.

May 9, 2012
Central Florida
Careful fellas...only 4 posts from the OP. Not to doubt his/her credibility...but there's been a few scammers rolling around lately! Just make sure you have proof of products and the seller is legit before sending any money. 

OnSitePSE

Jul 7, 2014
Houston, TX
I understand your worries firemedic10584. If anyone is worried feel free to call me on my personal cell phone. My name is Zach and my number is 832-655-6901. 

I don't have many post but I am a new business and bought some lights for a package set to sell. I have been a long time lurker on this forum before registering.

Here are the pictures of all the new items. The used Pegasus and Cobra 800 are still currently installed in my vehicle and will be removed tomorrow. 

photo 1-1.JPGphoto 1.JPGphoto 2-1.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 3-1.JPGphoto 3.JPG

Reactions: Storm4200
May 9, 2012
Central Florida
I understand your worries firemedic10584. If anyone is worried feel free to call me on my personal cell phone. My name is Zach and my number is 832-655-6901. 

I don't have many post but I am a new business and bought some lights for a package set to sell. I have been a long time lurker on this forum before registering.

Here are the pictures of all the new items. The used Pegasus and Cobra 800 are still currently installed in my vehicle and will be removed tomorrow. 

attachicon.gif
photo 1-1.JPG
attachicon.gif
photo 1.JPG
attachicon.gif
photo 2-1.JPG
attachicon.gif
photo 2.JPG
attachicon.gif
photo 3-1.JPG
attachicon.gif
photo 3.JPG
Definitely wasn't trying to bash you in any way...I'll definitely help support a new and upcoming business..Unfortunately in todays world, there seems to be more and more crooks out there looking to make a quick buck off of unsuspecting people. The pictures you put up definitely help aid the fact that you are probably not one of those crooks.  If I needed a complete light package, I would probably snag this up!

OnSitePSE

Jul 7, 2014
Houston, TX
I do still have it. And it is $95 shipped.

If the Storm doesn't sell the whole package is $1,000 shipped now. Need to get these lights out of here. If the storm sells then $900 gets everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.