Feniex Pegasus - Rear Mounting?

FreshDave04

Jun 30, 2010
Elkhart, IN
I have a customer who's wanting to install a Feniex Pegasus in the rear headliner area of his 2008 CVPI. Does anyone have any experience, tips or tricks in performing this task? Will it work with the factory supplied vehicle specific mounts? It's a Saturday, so I'm assuming my corporate rep is unavailable. I thought the rear glass in a CVPI is relatively the same contour as the front windshield. I'm not finding much information online. The Pegasus features TA functions, which was a big selling point for this guy. So I'd like to make it happen!

Any advice would be appreciated! :thumbsup:

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
You might have flashback but it's possible, I did that to my impala a couple years ago with a knock off bar.

CenTexPSE

May 21, 2010
Covington, TX
Anything is possible, its just a matter of the extent of custom fabrication you are willing to do if needed!

FreshDave04

Jun 30, 2010
Elkhart, IN
Fast LT1 said:
You might have flashback but it's possible, I did that to my impala a couple years ago with a knock off bar.

CenTexPSE said:
Anything is possible, its just a matter of the extent of custom fabrication you are willing to do if needed!

See, that's what I'm trying to find out... if ANY customization is required. This particular customer will be installing the product himself, so I won't be there to do it and/or help. Plus, I'd like to know for my own future use.

firefightin6

Jun 9, 2011
USA, East Coast
I'm not going to be any help, but I'd like to see pics after it's installed. I know its going to look great.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.