Feniex Quad Lightbar IO Board Question

ffjwhite

May 21, 2010
Bombay, NY
Well, I came here to hopefully get some answers before I contact Feniex on Monday or at least get a call back 2 days later. I have had good luck and bad luck with this lightbar. I bought it in February and have had it installed since then. The bad luck I have had so far was 1 module not working Blue in color. This was taken care of promptly by @Strobesnmore. They helped me out and had a module sent to me first without having to send my in first and wait 3 weeks to get the other one back. Now, since then I have had another module quit working all together and this was taken care of by Feniex as well. Now the other issue I am having is the IO board is doing some weird things. If I try to use the STT lights built in a module in the front will flash red for a split second when I activate either the Tail lights or the break lights. Now I dont need this to happen all the time as this will give it unwanted attention. Also the Brake pop feature will kill all of the lights in the bar when warning mode is activated as well. That is not the designed feature of that, or at least it shouldnt be. The third thing was the Arrow feature. Would work fine when that is the only feature working, however you can not use it with any of the other warning features as it will not complete its sequences.
Now I had spoken to a tech there and said that there was an firmware update to the IO boards and they fixed that. So I was like great. What do I have to do to get this fixed. Well they sent me a new IO board. I was like great, this will give me the features I want and eliminate all of the issues I have been having..... NOT!
This is the board that I had gotten and the board I have. Anyone see the differences? It almost seems like the new board is a complete redesign of the board itself. So now I would like to see if anyone else has seen this or what they have as a most recent bar?

Attachments

• 20210417_150115.jpg
    20210417_150115.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 20210406_153228.jpg
    20210406_153228.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 13

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.