Feniex spoiler - making arrow patterns

fp13-2

May 20, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
So I just picked up the new Quad Spoiler for the 2021 PIU, and I'm disappointed that it's just 6 separate lightheads, and not one that I can use the converter. I was hoping to be able to use it with arrow patterns.

That being said, is there an external flasher that has at least 6 output, with arrow patterns? I see the Feniex 4X has the patterns but only 4 outputs. I am connecting it all to a Whelen 3207, so I don't think I have any real options there. I was debating messaging Feniex to see if I can buy just the internal electronics from a Quad 600, and figure out how to connect the wires into that.

Any ideas/help is appreciated! It's probably not worth adding a totally separate arrow controller, I'd rather still be able to do a two-wire option from the 3207.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Different flashers have different ways of selecting patterns. I use a sho me flasher with a rotary switch.flashes 6 out puts via ground wire..

Reactions: fp13-2

fp13-2

May 20, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
Thanks!!! I knew I could do it with a separate controller, I was just hoping to be able to make it happen with a flasher that I could still control with the HHS-3207. I think I might reach out to Feniex and see what the internals from a Quad 600 cost.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.