Feniex T3 In rear window

jonny521

Hello everybody, just wanting some input on something. I was thinking about putting T3’s in my third row windows on my explorer. Has anybody ever done this before and does it look good?. Also what bracket should I go with, the swivel L bracket or the standard L bracket?. Thanks.

tsquale

Site Minion
Platinum Supporter
I used to have TIR3s in my back windows of my 06 explorer. I found them to be too small. A TIR6 worked better. Unfortunately I don't have a picture of it

OP
OP
jonny521

jonny521

Ya I have the T6 in my grill, I don’t need anything crazy just want something there for side warning and was wondering how these would do.

FEVER

Platinum Supporter
Hopefully you are considering it side warning and not intersection warning. They are ok for a side marker. I would want something a little more substantial for side "warning"

Intersection warning is at the front side.

OP
OP
jonny521

jonny521

Hopefully you are considering it side warning and not intersection warning. They are ok for a side marker. I would want something a little more substantial for side "warning"

Intersection warning is at the front side.
That’s affirmative, Just needed more side warning. What do you consider “more substantial”?.

FEVER

Platinum Supporter
We typically mount fusion 200's back in the third window. You could probably get away with 2 t3 in each window sync'd together but I'd prefer more if it was me.

at the very least not just one t3.. even if they are bright you need some footprint

OP
OP
jonny521

jonny521

We typically mount fusion 200's back in the third window. You could probably get away with 2 t3 in each window sync'd together but I'd prefer more if it was me.

at the very least not just one t3.. even if they are bright you need some footprint
ok I will go over things with my up fitter and see what we can do. Its honestly not a big deal right now, I just noticed it the other day and wanted some input before really shelling money out.

Jarred J.

Archive Expert
Silver Supporter
Fusion.type.lights are the way to go...

OP
OP
jonny521

jonny521

So I’m going to have a T6 installed in each window on a L bracket, Color is going to be solid blue.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bryanlodes
Top Bottom