Feniex T3 In rear window

jonny521

May 23, 2010
mass
Hello everybody, just wanting some input on something. I was thinking about putting T3’s in my third row windows on my explorer. Has anybody ever done this before and does it look good?. Also what bracket should I go with, the swivel L bracket or the standard L bracket?. Thanks.

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
I used to have TIR3s in my back windows of my 06 explorer. I found them to be too small. A TIR6 worked better. Unfortunately I don't have a picture of it

jonny521

May 23, 2010
mass
Ya I have the T6 in my grill, I don’t need anything crazy just want something there for side warning and was wondering how these would do.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Hopefully you are considering it side warning and not intersection warning. They are ok for a side marker. I would want something a little more substantial for side "warning"

Intersection warning is at the front side.

jonny521

May 23, 2010
mass
Hopefully you are considering it side warning and not intersection warning. They are ok for a side marker. I would want something a little more substantial for side "warning"

Intersection warning is at the front side.

That’s affirmative, Just needed more side warning. What do you consider “more substantial”?.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
We typically mount fusion 200's back in the third window. You could probably get away with 2 t3 in each window sync'd together but I'd prefer more if it was me.

at the very least not just one t3.. even if they are bright you need some footprint

jonny521

May 23, 2010
mass
We typically mount fusion 200's back in the third window. You could probably get away with 2 t3 in each window sync'd together but I'd prefer more if it was me.

at the very least not just one t3.. even if they are bright you need some footprint

ok I will go over things with my up fitter and see what we can do. Its honestly not a big deal right now, I just noticed it the other day and wanted some input before really shelling money out.

Reactions: Carlos SpicyWeiner

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Fusion.type.lights are the way to go...

jonny521

May 23, 2010
mass
So I’m going to have a T6 installed in each window on a L bracket, Color is going to be solid blue.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.