Feniex T3

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Official release date 02-15-2014, more info here (to include video)

http://feverinc.net/feniex-cobra-t3.html

Feniex today announced to their dealers of a new T3 lighthead that will be priced at $29.00. It will be available in an estimated 4 months. If you are in the market for a 3 led lighthead, don't buy those Chinese ones that are priced at $30 or more.  This little light will be impressively bright. Feniex has packed everything they have learned into this little light head. Stand by for pictures.

Not only will they be able to power the LEDs at 90% of their designed 4 watt capacity now, but they will be optically more efficient than what we saw out of the original Cobra counterparts. 

T3-a.jpg

T3-Large.jpg

T3-Size-Comparison.jpg

141047934379500.jpg

141047958261300.jpg

141047970597800.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 19, 2012
Normal, IL
Size comparison and rendered up close.    I can't wait to get my hands on these!!   $29!!  
w00t%5B1%5D.gif
:excited:
w00t%5B1%5D.gif

AttendeeViewerImage017.png

AttendeeViewerImage018.png

Reactions: Mrlunchbox

bluestinger90

Jun 5, 2010
BC / California
Feniex has also said these T3 lights will be brighter than the current T6 thats out now, small light with a big punch. 
Do you mean it will be brighter head on because the beam pattern is tighter/narrower than the t6 beam pattern?

Or are the leds being driven harder, and they expect them to be brighter overall?

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Do you mean it will be brighter head on because the beam pattern is tighter/narrower than the t6 beam pattern?

Or are the leds being driven harder, and they expect them to be brighter overall?

Not only will they be able to power the LEDs at 90% of their designed 4 watt capacity now, but they will be optically more efficient than what we saw out of the original Cobra counterparts. 

Reactions: robs.leds

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
Will this be the same size as the dual/single color apollo? Like the TIR3/LIN3/LINZ6?

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Slightly smaller than the Apollo.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
more technical date will be released as we get closer to release. That being said,  I can't see Feniex NOT incorporating the current firmware on the T3 for across the line sync.  So if that is the case, this should be able to be steady burned and used with an external flasher. 

Pretty much all the information listed is all we have.  I'll continue to update the post if any new information is publicized by Feniex. 

Reactions: Mrlunchbox

FFParker

Jul 17, 2010
Aiken, SC
more technical date will be released as we get closer to release. That being said,  I can't see Feniex NOT incorporating the current firmware on the T3 for across the line sync.  So if that is the case, this should be able to be steady burned and used with an external flasher. 

Pretty much all the information listed is all we have.  I'll continue to update the post if any new information is publicized by Feniex. 
Sound like just the thing for the sides of the PB!!! Also, speaking of external flashers, I seriously am waiting for Feniex to bring out a flasher that can compete with other big names and still sync with their current light heads. I really like where they are headed with products!

Reactions: strobecrazy

strobecrazy

Apr 27, 2011
GA,ATL
Sound like just the thing for the sides of the PB!!! Also, speaking of external flashers, I seriously am waiting for Feniex to bring out a flasher that can compete with other big names and still sync with their current light heads. I really like where they are headed with products!
I agree. I hope they start getting into the bigger lightheads soon, PAR 36s and lights to compete with the m series.

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
Have they included any sort of Dimensions yet?

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Not as of yet.  As soon as I get info I'll update it.  

But judging by the cad... im gonna say about the same size as the apollo modules

Reactions: 7d9_z28

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
Not as of yet.  As soon as I get info I'll update it.  

But judging by the cad... im gonna say about the same size as the apollo modules
Sounds good

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Scratch that. Just went back and zoomed in on some stuff.  

2.992 inch Length x 0.873 inch Height x 0.726 inch Deep

Pics with measurements added to first post :)  

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MEVS06

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
Excellent

Can I order them WITHOUT the FEVER logo across the lense? :D

Eric1249

Jul 12, 2010
Waukesha WI USA
If these are actually going to be brighter then the T6 I just might have to hold off on getting more T6's.  I need some for the rear of my trailer. 

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
If these are actually going to be brighter then the T6 I just might have to hold off on getting more T6's.  I need some for the rear of my trailer. 
They will be powered more than a T6. They will be brighter per led, but the t6 has twice the led so keep that in mind

Jan 19, 2012
Normal, IL
In addition to the 3 LED vs 6 LED brightness debate, keep in mind they'll not be available in split or dual colors.  Single colors only.     I think there is an application for either light.    That being said, I can't wait to get my hands on em!

Hoff

Aug 2, 2011
SW Ohio/US
I still think there is a place for a 3 led light. The brightness with the price point that has been discussed make it attractive. 

Reactions: rwo978

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Is it just the video or are they actually overpowering the t6's???

Not the video... 

even from a distance the smaller footprint has more pop.  It's been hard keeping these things a secret.  They've been awesome.. and we have just abused the ever living piss out of them. 

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tommy_adams

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.