Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
must find a flasher with steady burn over ride and a LP bracket

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
cant wait to see what the Elite pricing will be!!!

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Any idea if there will be L brackets for them? At $29 there will no excuses to not get a

quality light.
There will be but, those could come much later in the year. 

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
How do these compare against the Tomar Rect 13? (I've heard rumor those are bright as snot)

Also how do they compare against other well known stupidly bright brands of lighting?

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
How do these compare against the Tomar Rect 13? (I've heard rumor those are bright as snot)

Also how do they compare against other well known stupidly bright brands of lighting?
I never understood that comment for a tomar rect 3. They always seemed about even with a whelen tir3

Per led I'd say these are as bright as the ion at a minimum

Reactions: MEVS06

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida

What do you think about these three levels of lighting?  

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
No. Want to see what people say about each level of lighting

buddek09

Aug 15, 2012
US, Ohio
Are those all T3s?
The video is titled mystery comparison, so I would guess that they are not all T3's. I would say the amber/white in the bumper are t3's, grille looks like t6's. Hard to tell the dash, it could be an apollo or cobra 2x but the flash pattern doesn't look right though, although it could be the camera not picking it up.

Just saw your post Fever. The bumper looks just as bright as the grille lights and windshield isn't nearly as bright, that is expected being behind the windshield. To me the bumper sticks out a bit more than the grille just because it has amber and white, although the when you turn the headlight flasher on it offsets the all amber grille.

Last edited by a moderator:

strobecrazy

Apr 27, 2011
GA,ATL
Whelen, Cobra T6 and T3.

Dash is lacking output, dont know if its the angle of camera. Mid grille is bright but the low grille seems 30-40% brighter.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Top: tint strip with Cobra 2x behind it.

Grill: Whelen Ions

Bumper: Feniex T3

And no.. the ions are not obstructed in anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: firefighter112

ERM

May 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
You mean the bottom ones weren't some phenomenal China knock off?  They always claim to have the brightest lights, or at least the dealers do. :crazy:

Jan 19, 2012
Normal, IL
The pair we got are so ungodly bright... it's just as bright as a T-6 to the naked eye, and it's packed into about half the space so it's even more intense.   They're nearly impossible to look at straight on at a close range.   Brightest light that size I've ever seen.   It's amazing.

Edmontonsecurity

May 21, 2014
Alberta canada
I'm thinking of hooking these uo to my vehicle.
1 on each side of the grill and then mirror mount them. Synced for a nice punch.

Then I was thinking of mounting 1 within the wheel well flush with body of the vehicle and spray tint it

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Tail mode is steady, but dimmed... 

All of the patterns are in the video posted on my site (including dim)

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
K. So with all the tail dim and Brake pop, are there multiple modes? Or who is really going to use a warning LED head with only one mode for these functions?

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
From everything I've read on them they are only one mode.. guess feniex wanted customers to have options !

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
K. So with all the tail dim and Brake pop, are there multiple modes? Or who is really going to use a warning LED head with only one mode for these functions?
Yes one mode... These are not going to be offered in a dummy version so they built everything into it.  You would not believe how many people order lights like the T-6 as marker lights and then ask them to be dimmed once they get them.

From everything I've read on them they are only one mode.. guess feniex wanted customers to have options !
Exactly

Reactions: unlisted and MEVS06

Mrbaxter

Oct 16, 2013
Connecticut
Any chance of a special order color like green?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.