Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Yes. At the earliest.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Havnt even had the first 300 we had preordered ship out to us yet. We are putting together another preorder to send in now because they will be catching up to orders for a while

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I wouldn't. These are burning at a higher capacity and were designed to be flashing. They get pretty warm just flashing. Can't imagine steady burning.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Looks like they are getting pushed further back

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Production is supposed to start this month.   

Reactions: Ballistic

acs680

Nov 23, 2010
Tennessee
Got mine in yesterday, and I must say I am very impressed. The quality and brightness are really nice. The only thing that I have to gripe about is the screws... They are useless. It's the same tiny black screws that came with the Cannons.

Reactions: Jarred J.

slash9dotnet

Feb 2, 2012
Conneaut, Ohio
Just out of curiosity, why wouldn't you just buy some marker lights for a marker light application and save some money?

Got an email from Tom at Feniex.  I questioned about setting some T3's to dim mode and use them as marker lights on my trailer.  He said it would work.  I set one to dim last night and I didn't feel any heat.  Maybe later tonight I will compare them.

okc_f150

Oct 3, 2013
Oklahoma City
Does anyone know if the T3 will sync with gen 1 or gen 2 T6s? I can't seem to find any info on this...

ERM

May 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
The pattern list is not the same. The only way to sync a pattern on any manufacture's products is that they must be on the same pattern. The reset command is sent after the completion of the cycle of that pattern. Whichever lighthead sends out the command first, will reset the other lighthead. If the lightheads are on different patterns, one lighthead will display a normal pattern while the other one looks weird as it's being reset prematurely.

okc_f150

Oct 3, 2013
Oklahoma City
The pattern list is not the same. The only way to sync a pattern on any manufacture's products is that they must be on the same pattern. The reset command is sent after the completion of the cycle of that pattern. Whichever lighthead sends out the command first, will reset the other lighthead. If the lightheads are on different patterns, one lighthead will display a normal pattern while the other one looks weird as it's being reset prematurely.
So.... no? lol

ERM

May 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Ever since they came out with their new code, they've been programming their lightheads around that platform.

My only problem with Feniex is that they don't have a pattern list. No way of telling what the pattern or flash rate is. Sure they have some names for them, but not like 90 fpm. If you find a pattern on the T3 that is just like the T6, then it should sync. Should.

Reactions: Surgicalcric

bluestinger90

Jun 5, 2010
BC / California
I picked up a set in amber, red, and green.

The red and green were very nice in terms of color and intensity. My only issue was with the amber not being as "orange" as the cobra t6 heads. The amber is very similar to what Whelen uses, and leans towards yellow, instead of orange.

It's definitely brighter than any other offering with 3 leds, and even some 4 and 6 led lights.

What it lacks in off axis, it more than makes up with head on punch.

I don't feel it's brighter than a whelen tir3 (in amber at least), but given the price point of the 2 lights, the feniex t3 is the better buy.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
It's heads and tails brighter than the whelen TIR3 in all colors.... which is why we stopped buying the TIR3 and selling them as unbranded. 

It's not even close really

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.