Feniex Titan 100 wiring

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
I recently bought 3 of the 100 series. Two of them are flood and one is spot. The question I have is this. Two of them have 4 wires coming out and the other one has 2 wires. I found the PDF from Feniex and it only shows 2 wires. I am sure someone on here knows and since I couldn't find anything on the search here we go.

Thanks, Nate

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
ch31391 said:
I recently bought 3 of the 100 series. Two of them are flood and one is spot. The question I have is this. Two of them have 4 wires coming out and the other one has 2 wires. I found the PDF from Feniex and it only shows 2 wires. I am sure someone on here knows and since I couldn't find anything on the search here we go.

Thanks, Nate

I noticed that with mine as well... But only the red and black were left long for connection, the other 2 wires were cut flush with the cable sheathing...

Jan 19, 2012
Normal, IL
My guess is they took a Cobra 100 and cut the pattern select wires to make it a Titan. Red+ and Black-

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
CovertLights.com said:
just red to + and black to -

:thumbsup:

Yup I am smart enough for figure that out

Apr 12, 2012
NC / TN / CT / SD
The wire for that light was meant for the cobra 100 so thats why you have the other 2 wires (pattern and Sync)

like Triton said above i also have seen them sent out this way but with the 2 extra wires cut short

id bet its a monday friday kinda thing lol

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.