FENIEX TYPHOON FULL CONTROLLER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rgonsior

Nov 14, 2012
Minnesota
I have a brand new in the box Typhoon controller $199.00 shipped.
C-4017
  • 100W
  • 21 programmable Siren tones
  • 6 Auxiliary outputs (3.5A)
  • Auxiliary buttons programmable as on/off or momentary
  • Integrated 2 output wigwag capability (for lights)
  • All in 1 unit (no external relay)
  • Rotary switch
  • Included mic
  • Air horn, park kill, Radio rebroadcast capabilities
  • LED backlit buttons
  • Volume control
  • Legend sheet included
  • Rugged metal housing
  • Includes dash mount bracket
  • The Typhoon Full Function is a controller and siren all-in-one solution. The controller has 6 programmable buttons to pair with any emergency vehicle light. The Typhoon is the most advanced siren for cars; with 21 police and fire tones, integrated wig-wag, air horn, horn ring, park kill and radio rebroadcast functionality. The police car siren comes equipped with a microphone and mounting brackets and hardware. The controller has a rotary dial to easily switch between your favorite fire and police siren tones. The Full Function has an integrated relay and covers a 2 year warranty from the date of purchase. For more emergency vehicle siren and controller solutions, visit the Typhoon Handheld.

Attachments

• 55935Typhoon-FF-900x300.jpg
    55935Typhoon-FF-900x300.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 49

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
If only I had the $ I wanna play with the Jurassic Park song lol

Reactions: unlisted

daniel_medic

Jun 16, 2015
Afghanistan
Sounds good, for some reason the hand held version sells really good while the full function want has not at least for me.
I will email you tonight when I get off shift to arrange for this. This deployment is rough. Less internet access than before so things are a bit slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.