FENIEX TYPHOON (Full Function) - Rebroadcast

KNNP-TV1

Jul 16, 2019
Pennsylvania
Hello. I have a question about the Feniex Typhoon Full Function. What is the best way to wire up the rebroadcast function to an Android tablet? I have tried ripping AUX cables apart and none of them work. Either audio sounds scratchy or it does not play at all. Issue is not with the tablet since it works fine with other cords in other places and issue is not with the speaker or Feniex since they all work as well.

The speaker is the 100 watt TRITON and all wiring has been set up and labeled according to advice and standards administered by a friend who outfits for Pittsburgh Police Department.

Intention: I would like to rebroadcast audio from an Android tablet to fill a variety of purposes, mainly to relay from Broadcastify or from any other AUX source up to and including a soundboard on the tablet to use in public displays in my area (parades).

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
youll need a pre amp..

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tommy_adams

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.