May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Yup... 59  i had to wait for this thread to get approved

to edit it

sheazle

May 31, 2013
Missouri
why are they discontinuing it?

Edit: I don't really care, I ordered 6 anyway...

Last edited by a moderator:

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
The Triton (cheaper speaker) is outselling it severely. Of all Feniex's speaker sales, this has accounted for only about 5-6 percent

Chuck, i've avoided fedsig for years so couldnt tell you. I can tell you it is rated for 150 watt peak. 

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Will need a zip code, but there is a shipping calculator on the site

justavillain

Mar 7, 2013
Grand Rapids
The typhoon sounds better, there isn't as much cab noise.

My duramax has its speaker at about the same. Location as the trailblazer, in an open spot in the grill. But the Duramax has a brush guard that may be taking a little from it.

But my friend who is on my dept with me has said he can hear my trailblazer better than my Duramax we live a few houses away from each other and respond to the same station

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
butthurt.jpg

as a side note to this battle of wits amongst those with none.....  Feniex has announced they sold out of these.  

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Thank you to the moderator that is cleaned up this thread and deleted the bickering post.

We still have some on hand.

Reactions: tsquale
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.