Feniex Typhoon Wiring help

Jason1202

Oct 29, 2017
Falcon, Missouri
Off subject a bit. I just bought a Feniex Typhoon Full Function Siren. It has the integrated wig wag. I installed everything and it seems to work quite well but I have recently discovered that my 2012 Ford Fusion SE has a power wire running to both high beams. I'm trying to figure out how to isolate the headlights so that I can utilize the integrated wig wag without jacking up the factory wiring. If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Going to have to run wires from the controller to the headlights and "jack it up"

Or.. and I would recommend the second option....

Find your headlight bulb type and purchase headlight extension cables.. and "Jack those up"

Brandon Sims

Jan 28, 2018
Arkanasas
Hello I'm needing help looking to install the typhoon in my jeep and would like to wire the wigwags up to my day time running lights has anyone done this before

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.