Feniex TyphoonWiring

conkexp

Jun 14, 2024
U.S
I am having trouble figuring out exactly what i need to do. i have seen threads using the sea blue distribution block, however don’t really understand why those are used and not just a bus at distribution block. i get the extra fuses for each light but is that overkill.

i also wanted to use a fuse tap as my 12v power source. if i just tap a fuse that is ignition powered as my source for the typhoon ( in the attached charge guard) isn’t that sufficient and is the recommended 25a? What is the reasoning behind both constant power and ignition power for the charge guard / typhoon when you can just tie 12v typhoon supply to an ignition source?

please see attached photo for how i am thinking to mount my equipment on a 12x12 piece of plastic. please provide recommendations for best / safest route.

i was also going to purchase the UBL wire that has multiple conductors in the jacketing is this the easiest for running all these wires back to this setup?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 4

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nosajj

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.