FEVER Apollo 2x/Cobra 800 Weekend Blowout (Over)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Well, We had a great birthday month. Thanks to everyone for your support. FEVER, Inc. :: Feniex Master Distributor. For this weekend only, we will be running two specials. The first includes free shipping and a special price on the Apollo 2x dash lights at check out.

The second is on a Cobra 800 of your choice with free shipping and a special price.

On top of that, Like and share us on Facebook! We are going to set a lofty goal. If we can make it to 3,000 likes by Thanksgiving we will give away a Feniex Pegasus!

Last edited by a moderator:

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
blulytes said:
Great deal! Picked up 6 Cannons for a kick ass price!!!!
Thanks Nic!

Thanks Buddy. I'm a little overwhelmed with the response. I honestly didn't expect it to go over so well.

As for everyone else. This is the last day. Get in while you can.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
On October 25, 2012, I launched FEVER, Inc. :: Feniex Master Distributor. It's hard to believe it has been almost one year. I never would have imagined it would have turned into a fulltime gig and force me to hire an employee and keep a web guy on payroll. We have grown tremendously and we are looking forward to an even better second year. We have big things in the works thanks to a new partnership. We made a few mistakes last year but we came out stronger because of it.

The coupon code is case sensitive. "FEVER#1". If something is not in stock you will be notified shortly after the order is processed with and ETA.

Stay safe this weekend brothers...

On top of that, Like and share us on Facebook! We are going to set a lofty goal. If we can make it to 3,000 likes by Thanksgiving we will give away a Feniex Pegasus!

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Thanks Matty. It's been a good one.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
The promotion ends Sunday evening.

Strobeit

May 21, 2010
Savannah,Ga
Just tried discount but it only gives the 20% discount for labor day:cry: not the 25% for the birthday! :)

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
The coupon code was repurposed from the labor day promotion and has since been re-labeled for the Birthday promotion. Only limited products reach 25%.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
The last day for the 20% off offer is today. Don't miss out.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Well, We had a great birthday month. Thanks to everyone for your support. FEVER, Inc. :: Feniex Master Distributor. For this weekend only, we will be running two specials. The first includes free shipping and a special price on the Apollo 2x dash lights using coupon code "fall" at check out.

The second is on a Cobra 800 of your choice with free shipping and a special price. For that you will need to use coupon code "winner"

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
SOoooo since I didnt mention it... sale ends sunday a 8pm est

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Less than 27 hours left to get in on this!

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Only a few hours left before the coupon codes are deactivated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.